Our team's mission is to empower our clients to tax-efficiently protect and preserve assets, reduce family conflict, and maximize government benefits.
Decisions about your future can be difficult, but at Falcon Bank our Trust Department can make planning for tomorrow a positive experience. From Estate Planning and Administration of Trusts to Investment Management including real estate and mineral management, we offer solutions with an honest evaluation of what you need. Call us at (210) 489-4150 to discuss how we may be of service to you.give us a call
Todd A. Marquardt, B.A., J.D. “Marquardt” is pronounced Mark-Quart (like a quart of milk).
· Licensed by the State Bar of Texas
· Licensed by the State Bar of New Mexico
· Accredited by the Veterans Board of Appeals
· Juris Doctor from St. Mary's University School of Law
· Bachelor of Arts from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
· National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys published Inadequate Government Programs and the Struggle for Long Term Care.
· Recognized by the College of the State Bar of Texas for completing at least double the number of required hours for continuing education.
· Referred by professional legal peers as one of the Best S.A. Lawyers 2019 in San Antonio Scene
· Selected to the Texas Rising Stars list each year from 2013 to 2019. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Martindale-Hubbell recognized Mr. Marquardt for highest ethical standards and professional ability with its AV Preeminent peer review rating.