Our team's mission is to empower our clients to tax-efficiently protect and preserve assets, reduce family conflict, and maximize government benefits.
Are you looking for true financial planning to help you make the best decisions about your money?
Instead of trying to sell you overly complicated financial products, Financial HQ focuses on creating comprehensive strategies that give you and your family the highest probability of achieving your goals.
For a complimentary consultation with Joseph at Financial Planning HQ, call (210) 748-6699. That’s (210) 748-6699…With a plan, yes you can.
Todd A. Marquardt, B.A., J.D. “Marquardt” is pronounced Mark-Quart (like a quart of milk).
· Licensed by the State Bar of Texas
· Licensed by the State Bar of New Mexico
· Accredited by the Veterans Board of Appeals
· Juris Doctor from St. Mary's University School of Law
· Bachelor of Arts from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
· National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys published Inadequate Government Programs and the Struggle for Long Term Care.
· Recognized by the College of the State Bar of Texas for completing at least double the number of required hours for continuing education.
· Referred by professional legal peers as one of the Best S.A. Lawyers 2019 in San Antonio Scene
· Selected to the Texas Rising Stars list each year from 2013 to 2019. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Martindale-Hubbell recognized Mr. Marquardt for highest ethical standards and professional ability with its AV Preeminent peer review rating.