14603 Huebner Rd., Ste. 3801
San Antonio, TX 78230
Todd A. Marquardt, B.A., J.D. “Marquardt” is pronounced Mark-Quart (like a quart of milk).
· Licensed by the State Bar of Texas
· Licensed by the State Bar of New Mexico
· Accredited by the Veterans Board of Appeals
· Juris Doctor from St. Mary's University School of Law
· Bachelor of Arts from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
· National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys published Inadequate Government Programs and the Struggle for Long Term Care.
· Recognized by the College of the State Bar of Texas for completing at least double the number of required hours for continuing education.
· Referred by professional legal peers as one of the Best S.A. Lawyers 2019 in San Antonio Scene
· Selected to the Texas Rising Stars list each year from 2013 to 2019. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Martindale-Hubbell recognized Mr. Marquardt for highest ethical standards and professional ability with its AV Preeminent peer review rating.
An honest and intelligent look at important issues that matter. A focus on leaving a legacy and improving lives with Christ at the center. Love this show!”
Talk Law Radio is not only informative but also entertaining. Attorney Todd Marquardt does an amazing job from his knowledge. There are some awesome episodes in this podcast covering various aspects of law. I met Todd in a networking group and stumbled into this podcast. Now it is a staple. Highly recommend!
I am an attorney, and sometimes guest, on Talk Law. Mr. Marquardt puts a lot of effort into preparing insightful, accessible discussion of topics listeners are interested in and that might be relevant to their lives Mr. Marquardt always starts the show pointing out that legal blind spots exist for everyone! Listening to Talk Law is a way to become aware of a broad range of legal issues, in an informal and fun discussion.
Our team's mission is to empower our clients to tax-efficiently protect and preserve assets, reduce family conflict, and maximize government benefits.